Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What are you calling this Blog???

It's just a series of names that will make sense to you if you followed Earthly Delights for a while.

The thing is, I'm a little bashful posting on Facebook about what's really usually on my mind - cooking, cleaning, organizing, and actually liking my husband. I can just feel those feminists and working moms rolling their eyes at me.

So this is a place for me to write about what I'm doing and how and why I'm doing it. What works and doesn't.

I'm guessing I won't have many followers - but that's OK. A select group that can sympathize and contribute is more than enough!

2 comments:

  1. So what will be the difference between this and Earthly Delights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had this, i probably wouldn't have posted any kitchen stuff on ED. This will probably get more use than that. ED is random thoughts, this is home themed. At least that's how I think it will go.

    ReplyDelete